Operating efficiency and resource utilisation increased by 15%. Pick rates increased by 23%
Rocket implemented SAP in Hallmark’s West Yorkshire Warehouse, enabling a strategic evolution from wholesale to retail to e-commerce.
Hallmark UK had multiple business units each with their own ERP system and stock ownership. All were working in the same warehouse and with non-aligned processes on two different warehouse management systems.
Rocket provided a team of consultants and worked within tight deadlines to detail the key priorities. After quickly establishing the Blueprint Design Rocket implemented SAP R/3 Warehouse Management and Task & Resource Management based solutions to support business critical processes.
- Mobile warehouse workforce and material handling equipment
- Overall management improvements
- Increased workforce flexibility
- Service levels protected
- Improved resource management
- All business units within the warehouse consolidated
- Improved usability and end user experience
"Together we formed a strategic partnership to create new platform allowing us to bring more business into the operation. The result was a success and an SAP first."
— John Franey, Logistics Director at Hallmark UK