For the purpose of the Data Protection legislation, the data controller is Rocket Consulting Ltd, Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2PR, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.rocket-consulting.com (our site). This includes information provided when you complete our on-line accounts form and enquiry form.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, in order to keep you up to date/request feedback within our existing business relationship we may inform you, about our products or services (including webinars, seminars or events) which are similar or relate to such products and services you have already purchased or used from us. Furthermore, where you have attended a webinar, seminar or event run by us or purchased products or services from us, we may contact you for feedback, regarding the improvement of the relevant webinar, seminar, event product or service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone, or email.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data the enquiry form.
Processing of your personal Data is based on a legitimate interest to collect and hold such information about you.
Google Specific Privacy Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on sites across the Internet.
- This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site.
- This site uses data aggregated from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists.
- Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Google also provides website visitors Google Analytics' opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose the data we collect from you to:
- Our partners and associate offices in connection with processing your inquiries and orders as part of our offering of products and services.
- To our marketing agency in connection with direct marketing activities.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Rocket Consulting or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of terms and conditions of supply a href="https://www.rocket-consulting.com/terms-conditions">www.rocket-consulting.com/terms-conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rocket Consulting our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Rocket Consulting, Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2PR, United Kingdom.
You have the right to ask for information that we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or complete.
To ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing was consent) you exercise your right to object, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
To ask for processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing).
To ask us not to use your data for profiling in order to tailor the information and services that we provide to you.
To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Right of Access to information
You have the right to request from us access to personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.