Global Trade Services
Global Trade Services (GTS) enables the automation and streamlining of potentially complex import and export processes. It ensures full regulatory compliance, expedites customs clearance, mitigates the financial risk of global transactions, and takes full advantage of international trade agreements. GTS facilitates interactions between companies and customs agencies, driving the efficient movement of goods and information across international borders.
The Unicode-enabled software is designed for deployment around the world and is available in 23 languages. GTS comprises several key transportation areas and a summary of the available functionality includes:
- Automated product classification based on various schema
- Full regulatory compliance support
- Efficiently create, change, and print all necessary export/import documentation
- Streamlined electronic customs authorities communication
- Duty calculation
Trade Preference Management
- Products eligibility determination for preferential treatment
- Ability to issue certificate of origin
- Supplier self-service, automation, and streamlined processes though multiple formats (web, paper etc.)
- Integrated handling of export licenses, securities, and restitution recipes
- Evaluation of all export refunds
- Official rule based restitution amount calculation
GTS is built on the SAP NetWeaver platform and can be implemented as an integrated solution with SAP or as a standalone solution to a third party system. GTS allows applications, data, and business partner information to be integrated across the entire global trade process, enabling increased leverage of existing IT investments.
Demonstrate, Evaluate, Implement
Rocket offers a full range of consulting services in GTS Global Trade Services, with a focus on using it to improve the cross-border movement of goods in international supply chains. Rocket has extensive experience in successfully implementing supply chain solutions for international business.